Thursday, May 31, 2012

Well Hello There!

Hi, I am Mandi. I recently turned 26, am in graduate school to be a licensed mental health counselor, am new to yoga, live with my boyfriend of 4 years, and am still discovering myself.

I have taken to being healthier this  year and am trying out being vegan. To be completely honest, the eggs and dairy products will be the hardest part for me. In the end, I might end up becoming a vegetarian instead. But, if that happens, I will at least know that I tried and will know that I am doing what is right for and what works for me. I think that is all that really matters, that we all find a happy balance of what we want and what works for us.

I have had lots of friends and family members ask me about my new life changes and I hope to help out someone else. Now, I hope to share my workouts, eating habits, and life struggles with you. I hope that you will find some humor, some wisdom, and whatever else you are looking for in here. This is less about me, and more about you so let me know if you would like to know more about anything.

-Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment